Tuesday, April 24, 2007

purses

I'm always so amazed at just how much stuff manages to make it's way into my purse between cleanings. This time i found...
-my wallet
-a pair of contacts
-a package of kleenex
-33 cents in loose change
-a headcovering
-a keychain
-my checkbook
-mints
-my ticket from the musical
-2 pairs of sunglasses
-12 reciepts
-a mirror
-ibuprofen
-2 nail clippers
-a handful of bobby pins
-a screw
-2 baseball cards
-chapstick
-bandaids
-and a hair tie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till you get a house. There is no end to the amount of junk that you can accumulate in a very short period of time.

Julie said...

Ohmiword he's not jokin

Julie said...

I used to pride myself in how I kept on top of my stuff and could fit everything I owned into the back of my Honda. And then... the house.