So, here is proof that the Newsboys are one of the greatest bands ever! I absolutly love this song.
I wanna start it over
I wanna start again
I want a new a new beginning
One without any end I feel it inside
Calling out to me
CHORUS It's a voice that whispers my name
It's a kiss without any shame
Something beautiful
Like a song that stirs in my head
Singing love will take us where
Something's beautiful
I've heard it in the silence
Seen it on a face
I've felt it in a long hour
Like a sweet embrace
I know this is true
It's calling out to me
CHORUS It's a voice that whispers my name
It's a kiss without any shame
Something beautiful
Like a song that stirs in my head
Singing love will take us where
Something's beautiful
It's the child on her wedding day
It's the daddy that gives her away
Something beautiful
When we laugh so hard we cry
It's the love between you and I
Something beautiful
These are the things that truly are beautiful. My favorite line is "When we laugh so hard we cry" When I think about it, it does take a lot to cry from laughing, and it's always about something beautiful. People never laugh that hard about mean or dirty jokes, it's the true joys of life that can make us laugh like that. In fact, as I think about it, it's the times when I'm laughing about nothing with a friend that I laugh the hardest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, my little sister the deep thinker. I really enjoyed your comments. Not sure I can remember how this song goes. Which CD is it on?
He he, every once in a while I have deep thoughts. It's on the Go cd. Very good song!
Post a Comment