Thursday, January 17, 2008

really quick

so, i thought i'd just add a quick little note to let everyone know that things are still going well. i only have like 10 minutes because the librarian is breaking for tea. they tend to do that a lot. oh and at the grociery stores, the cashiers get to sit down! i so want a job here! sorry is spelling is off, because i'm trying to type fast and i probably won't read this over. Ireland is lots of fun! We finally started class. For my history presentation I'm going to be a viking raider! I'm so excited! Oh, and black current juice is really yummy! I'm not sure why i never see it in the states. oh, and if anyone is interested in sending a care package (wink wink) peanut butter is good. i realise it's heavy, but we've gone through a big jar of Jif in just two weeks. So, I guess when you all come ot visit me, just packa jar in your suitcase. Oh and Julie, thanks for the comments thing, I never would've figured it out on my own. so now anyone should be able ot make comments on my blog, and i hope you all will! I hope everything is going well in the states. I'm really excited for my trip to northern ireland. we've been learning a lot about it in preparation for our trip. sorry, if this is random, because i'm sure it is. Oh, and I'm also feeling a lot better. I think the fresh mountain air is good for me and my ears have finally adjusted. Unfortuantly one of my roomates has been under the weather, but hopefully she'll be better soon. Oh and I learned how to play Up and Down the River, and I have a feelng it's going to be the game of the trip, so i'll have to make sure everyone knows how ot play it once i get back. I mostly spend my time sleeping, reading, playing cards and hanging out at the pub. Well, it's tea time, so I have to go. Love and miss you all! I'll try and post again soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL! That was kind of random. ;) I'm glad you're having fun. It sounds great. Wish I was there!