So, I have a blog all written out and saved on my flash drive, but I'm in a library, so I can't hook it up. I'll be sure to post it later. So I guess I'm just writing this post to say that I'm here and safe and possibly sick, but having fun and I'll be sure to post details soon. Oh and Bailey's is tasty, but I found out it makes my head very hot... Hope everything is going well with you guys. Oh and Brian and/or Julie, do you know how I can change my settings so non blogger people can still post comments, because I'm interested to see what all of you have to say about my adventures, and I also want to hear about what's going on in the states. Oh, and today is an absolutly beautiful morning! There's actually blue skies! It will probably rain later today, but oh well, I'm already starting to get used to everything being wet. Oh, and I'm planning on getting a cellphone today so I can call home more.
I miss and love you all so much!
Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ugh. I'm so jealous. LOL! To make it so anyone can comment on your dashboard there should be a little "settings" link in the right hand corner of your "Managae your blog" box. Click on that. Then under the three big tabs there should be eight links accross the top. Click on "Comments" and the second question is "Who can comment?" Click anyone and that should do it. I'm glad you're having fun! Hope you feel better and that it's all wonderful!
Talk soon
A Cell phone? just make sure you have enough money left to come home, okay?
Glad you are safe and sound. Sorry you are potentially sick. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment