Thursday, March 6, 2008

I can't believe I'm going to say this...

but I really really miss my rabbits right now. I mean, it does make sense, after all they are mine, well technically. But I never really gave them a ton of attention or anything and never spent a ton of time with them, so it seems a little funny that I miss them so much. I was souvenir shopping in Barcelona today and they have mini pet shops set up in the middle of the street and I saw some baby bunnies and instantly thought of mine. Especially Mickey. I miss my boy so much. The bunnies were sitting there looking so cute and cuddly and now all I've wanted to do tonight is hold a rabbit. It doesn't help that I'm sleep deprived and so anything soft sounds amazing, but I really miss my rabbits. Anyways, I just thought I'd share that quick.

I had a great spring break, but I'm ready to go back. I'm leaving in 2 hrs, which will be 4:30am here and I should be in Tully Cross by 8pm. It's going to be a looooong day of traveling. I'm beyond excited to go back. I miss my little cottage so much! And it should be warmer when I get back, and there will be lambs! And lambs are just as cute as bunnies. :-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!

Jenny said...

are there lambs yet